Jewels of Japan : Fruits of the Japanese Land and Sea
Akasaka is pleased to announce a luxurious course meal using an abundance of Japanese ingredients, from specially selected wagyu beef to seafood products such as abalone, spiny lobster and red king crab. In addition to the course menu, à la carte items are also available.
From 15 January to 31 March 2015
5:00p.m. - 9:30p.m.(L.O.)
Dinner Course ￥27,000 per person
- - Soup of the day
- - 'Taraba' king crab steamed in salt slab, served with crab vinegar
- - Fresh abalone our teppanyaki way to steam
- - Fresh half rock lobster our teppanyaki way to steam
- - Seasonal mix green salad, yuzu dressing
- - Grilled vegetables from Ota market, sweet pepper, lotus root
- - Prime Japanese Black-haired Wagyu; sirloin 150g or tenderloin 100g
- - Steamed Japanese rice
or Signature garlic rice with original rice crisps, topped with shiso perilla leaves
- - Miso soup with Japanese pickles
- - Shizuoka crown musk melon
- * An a la carte menu is also available.
- * An additional 8% sales tax and 10% service charge will be added.