|Hours||Lunch: 11:30a.m. - 2:30p.m.(L.O.) / Dinner: 5:00p.m. - 9:30p.m.(L.O.)
Weekends & Holidays:
Dinner time - First seating 5:00p.m.-7:00p.m. Second seating 7:30p.m. - 9:30p.m.
|Number of seats||31 Seats / Smoking Permitted:No|
|Reservations||03-3505-1185 (9:00a.m. - 7:30p.m.)|
30th anniversary menu
Teppanyaki Akasaka shares the same 30th Anniversary as our hotel’s opening in 1986. To mark this dual celebration, we are offering a special menu with a more generous quantity of beef for a limited time. The anniversary course begins in the same style as back then with an assortment of Japanese appetizers, which we will change every day. Savor high-quality meat in bountiful portions as you take in the stunning cityscape from the top floor.
1 June - 31 July
5:00p.m. - 9:30p.m.(L.O.)
* An additional 8% sales tax and 12% service charge will be added.
- Today's appetizer
- Pan-fried Tsukiji market fish and fresh kuruma prawn with crunchy shell
- Seasonal mixed green salad with your choice of dressing
- Prime Japanese Black-haired Wagyu; sirloin 180g or tenderloin 130g
- Grilled vegetables from Ota market
- Steamed rice or Signature garlic rice with original rice crisps, topped with shiso perilla leaves
- Miso soup, Japanese pickles
- Assorted seasonal fruits